• imediatlely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i will get a surface 4 in compoensation and will be shipped asap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diiego

Hi all you!
I need help, on march the 2nd I sent my surface2 for an exchange since it was/is on warranty and after following up with the instructions
On the website it generated the label etc. Was shipped to the repair center and arrive on march 3rd according to the ups tracking.
After that I didn't know anymore about my device, the website never got an update, no emails from MS to I informed when the new device will be shipped, an according to the procedure should be basically right after getting the broken one.
A week later I reach the help desk and a really kind rep. Said that all was perfect and I will get my surface within the next 3 days, the information on the system wasn't hitting yet the website, sometimes it takes time to update the public website he said.
One week later I was still unable to work because of the lack of my surface, that BTW is my primary work instrument, I had to get a kocaso tablet which is falling g apart lol so I reach again the help desk and the Representative told me that the repair center was trying to find a device with the same characteristics aw mine but will be basically 3 days more when I will get my baby back home... Same story the coming week and no update on the website. Until one day I contacted again the desk and immediately the website's update said styou'ree service was cancel. He said the website made a mistake, that the new device was still at the repair center waiting to be shipped.
One week later reached again the desk since I didn't hear from Jerome the representative that assured me he will take care of my case personally and make sure I will ha ve my device.Didnt happened. This situation is weird because two days ago after all day on the phone with ms and chatting I got an email from ups dated on march 19th saying that I have on route a parcel that was delivered on march 14,want to make clear that the day was the 29th! So the lines above are as weirdas you're reading. How come I got an ejust to prove my on a different date saying that my device was on route, but delivered on the 14th.
I have the copies of the chats, no for bitching, just to prove my mental sanity lol. I hope I can get help, because costumers from my point of view we open our life and the trust MS, at least me, since my life is on mySurface. This situation generated on my life a financial deficit since i had to buy thius crapy kocaso tablet that is driving me crazy and my entrepenirials activites had been limited. and i know this is just a cinfusion and a system mistake
a week before i was expecting a nice coimpoensation maybe getting a surface 4 lol
but today i just want my tablet back to be able to work.
please guys help me i know yoiu are busy with tons of work, for tghat reason i guess you will understand me since i only want to put my self back toi work.

thanks
roberto manuel diego calles

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm busy looking for an actual question to answer. Seems like nothing more than a rant.

Regarding financial loss etc etc etc, take some time to read some terms and conditions sometimes. I doubt there is a company out there who's terms and conditions do not protect the company against any financial (or other) loss a customer may experience.

And remember, this is not a Microsoft forum, I'm unsure what you want us to say, as there is little we can do to help.

OP
D

diiego

I'm busy looking for an actual question to answer. Seems like nothing more than a rant.

Regarding financial loss etc etc etc, take some time to read some terms and conditions sometimes. I doubt there is a company out there who's terms and conditions do not protect the company against any financial (or other) loss a customer may experience.

And remember, this is not a Microsoft forum, I'm unsure what you want us to say, as there is little we can do to help.

hi i tought this was the official surface ms forum, isnt it?
well is my first time posting, so my apologies for the inconvinient mistakes, in case any occur. i trust microsoft and im surer they will make it up

Last edited by a moderator: