What's new

How do ya'll view this forum?

Kris

Would love to use Chrome but everyone says it kills your battery quicker than anything else...

cdf3

I created a Bookmark app using IE, because I pretty much visit just the Surface Pro 3 Forum.
When I press the icon to the right of the navigation buttons, it takes me to the home page of the Surface Pro 3 Forum.

Internet Explorer > Settings > Add site to Apps

Screenshot (10).png

annabanana

Definitely MUI IE on SP3. Works great and is easier on my eyes. On my desktop I use current IE. I won't use Chrome and just never liked Firefox or other browsers much. IE just works and my company online apps only work in IE.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
It depends on my use. When i get up in the morning, i like to open up every link and tab i want to read or look for updates. Then i just leisurely go through them one by one. So I use a desktop browser (couldn't care which so long as it is not MUI or in other words, forced full screen) but if i just want to idly browse then i use tapatalk as it allows you to read a thread on one half of the screen while you continue to browse the forum on the other, very nifty. However the only issue with tapatalk is i frequently encounter issues with writing a long post, only for tapatalk to suddenly tell me failed to connect to the server bye bye long post.