What's new

How the heck...

tat3406

SP3 no question is the best selling in Surface line. SP1 and 2 was not good enough to replace laptop, and windows is lagging useful apps as tablet. Some apps in windows are worse than android version like facebook and viber I use most with my smartphone.

SP3 is not perfect to everyone, long way to go. SP3 is the best selling in surface line, but compare to other competitor? From some my friend return the SP because of user friendly issue, the window 8/8.1 is the cause. Window 8 interface is big change, a lot of current users dont like it. If the Windows 10 is successful, the experience with Surface will improve and sale will go up.

Physical side, the SP have improve a lot compare to previous version, but not perfect. The kickstand was good in landscape mode, but unusable in potrait mode. The pen is usable to writing and drawing but the feel is far from drawing on paper. Type cover is good but I hope we have others material type cover to choose.

I hope SP3 sell better and Microsoft will put in more resources on it, and others OEM and third party manufacturers will follow the trends and we have a lot accessories and software compatible with surface line.