What's new

IE pull down menu

greatg

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that their favourites pull down menu in IE is looking a bit odd? I recall that it used to open up to the "right". Now it appears on the "left" Is it me? can this be changed?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 374

Grumpy2

If you are taking about IE in desktop when you click on the drop down the menu is on the right. At the very top right there is a button which if you click on it the menu goes to the left. However when the menu is on the left if you click on the "X" to close the menu when you reopen it, it should be back on the right.

OP
G

greatg

If you are taking about IE in desktop when you click on the drop down the menu is on the right. At the very top right there is a button which if you click on it the menu goes to the left. However when the menu is on the left if you click on the "X" to close the menu when you reopen it, it should be back on the right.
Hi,

I'm not seeing what you're referring to? The menu goes to the left when it use to got right. Where is the "x" button?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
You might be referring to a new button on the far left, which is "Add to Favorites Bar", not the old "Favorites".

OP
G

greatg

I don't think I'm explaining this very well. When in IE desktop; click favourites; open a favourites folder; open sub-folder; list of favourites in some sub-folders populate to the right of the sub-folder; in other sub-folders (like in OP) the list of favourites populate to the left? This left hand population adds additional mouse movements.