What's new

New Firmware Out

Problems here:
Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware (v3.9.250.0) gives me an error in Device Manager (device cannot start) Tries to apply the update 3 times when re-booting, then goes to the cannot start error.

Also had to update the Life Cam Front driver manually.

The system aggregator seems to work if I roll it back to the previous version.

Problems here:
Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware (v3.9.250.0) gives me an error in Device Manager (device cannot start) Tries to apply the update 3 times when re-booting, then goes to the cannot start error.

Also had to update the Life Cam Front driver manually.

The system aggregator seems to work if I roll it back to the previous version.
Same problem here.

Have any of you folks noticed an improvement in battery life after the firmware update? Thanks.
I didn't see anything indicating a battery life change and it would be a bit early to tell if there was. There were some changes for working with the battery cover unless they were for a new as yet unannounced SP3 battery cover.

I didn't see anything indicating a battery life change and it would be a bit early to tell if there was. There were some changes for working with the battery cover unless they were for a new as yet unannounced SP3 battery cover.

Hmmm...Thanks. Unless I am being taken in by a sheer placebo effect, I get the impression that there is a marginal improvement in battery life. But, you are right, it is too early to tell.

Latest posts

Back