What's new

Remote Desktop

bluegrass

Updating my experience with Teamviewer. I installed both the Metro version and the desktop version -Teamviewer9. I thought for grins I would access my website that has some videos on it. When I ran the video using the Metro Teamviewer, it was choppy and obviously dropping frames, although watching it on my host desktop, it was looking normal. I decided to test the desktop Teamviewer9 and did the same thing. The video seemed to run fine on the desktop version. I can see I may be using both versions, depending on what I want to do. Thanks again for the heads up on Teamviewer. I'm posting this via via Teamviewer.

BTW. I decided to see if it could connect to the host with the host logged off the domain. It worked great after I learned how to let Teamviewer send the Ctr-Alt-Del. If you try it from the keyboard it wants to lock the Surface.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Teamviewer defaults to super low bandwidth settings, don't know if there's a way to change it.

SCVWholesale

if your not on the same network just create a vpn through your router and add the vpn to your compute then RD in. I use this from china gmail is block all the time

Gio
SP3i7