What's new

Surface Pro 3: Six Months Later

Yes, the form factor is just right for me. If larger, then more difficult to carry.

Better CPU, a SD slot, an additional USB port, a better WiFi adapter, LTE option, AND A BACK CAMERA WITH AUTO FOCUS will do.

tat3406

Yes, the form factor is just right for me. If larger, then more difficult to carry.

Better CPU, a SD slot, an additional USB port, a better WiFi adapter, LTE option, AND A BACK CAMERA WITH AUTO FOCUS will do.

I just ignore the camera. The worst camera with the best display, definitely unacceptable!!!

dstrauss

My two devices are the Surface Pro 3 and the iPhone 6 Plus. The iPhone was big enough to replace my iPad.

This is what I have, and had hoped would suffice, but many times the iP6+ is just too small, and insists on rendering pages in mobile mode or tiny print (and yes, I know about requesting full sites, but it usually doesn't work).

When I had the lowly HTC Flyer, it had a wonderful browser built in that when you enlarged text it reflowed it instead of having to scroll left and right to read the text. Can't seem to find anything like that in the App Store...

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've just found my Nexus 7 tablet abandoned in a drawer in my desk. I haven't touched it since I got the SP3... Says a lot about my thoughts on whether the Surface has replaced my tablet or not!! I'm just charging it up, then I'll upgrade it to the Lollipop OS and then probably try and sell it!