What's new

Surface Tweak Tool for Surface Pro 2 - Release!

OP
G

GoodBytes

Thank you.
I have contacted ESET for false positive. So I am cross my fingers that it is gets fixed and not ignored because I am an individual and not a large enterprise.

Philo

I know you don't have a Surface Pro 3 but the Intel HD Graphic Option doesn't appear with it checked. Do you need anything from us to make it show or help you update the software?

OP
G

GoodBytes

The approach I have been taken with Surface Tweak Tool, is: better be safe than sorry. I don't like to blindly offer tweak option to something that I don't know the result and start breaking people devices. I don't want be "that tweak tool", that screws up people Windows or devices. So, if untested, the option is disabled.

If I have active testers , I can look into enabling and supporting these features. I can also look in supporting the pen calibration, potentially as well. And I also have another software in the burner that need testing. I would love to have one on one interaction with people that don't mind actively testing and making the software better.

If you are interested, or anyone else, private message me, and I'll start cooking something up. :)

Thanks in advance!

Philo

The approach I have been taken with Surface Tweak Tool, is: better be safe than sorry. I don't like to blindly offer tweak option to something that I don't know the result and start breaking people devices. I don't want be "that tweak tool", that screws up people Windows or devices. So, if untested, the option is disabled.

If I have active testers , I can look into enabling and supporting these features. I can also look in supporting the pen calibration, potentially as well. And I also have another software in the burner that need testing. I would love to have one on one interaction with people that don't mind actively testing and making the software better.

If you are interested, or anyone else, private message me, and I'll start cooking something up. :)

Thanks in advance!

I have messaged you pal, I'd prefer using Microsoft Intel Driver than installing the Generic one from Intel. So it be awesome if we could get it up showing for the SP3 users :)

malberttoo

Thank you.
I have contacted ESET for false positive. So I am cross my fingers that it is gets fixed and not ignored because I am an individual and not a large enterprise.

My Nod32 blocked me today as well, FYI. I went to your other link without a problem.

Edit- just to clarify, Nod32 is made by ESET. I'll try to put a report into them as well.

plop28

weird, no i didn't run it with compatibility mode.

Untitled.jpg

OP
G

GoodBytes

Long time no see!

I present to you a new version of Surface Tweak Tool.

-> New - High-DPI support.
-> Improved - Support for latest Intel drivers.
-> Improved - 80-points calibration. Improved tracking on the right side of the screen.
Link removed. Direct downloads are not allowed by the forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator: