What's new

2 issues with my surface pro 3

desurain

First: using the default pdf viewer, when i choose the save as option,"This PC" shows nothing. no files no folders. I cannot save the pdf onto my computer. The surface forces me to use the one drive to save things.

speaking of pdf viewers, has anyone found one that works better than the default pdf reader.

Also when i use my pen to annotate some pdfs, certain pdf files will not accurate place the writing made by the pen. Instead the writing will all show up about half an inch NE of where i actually wrote with the pen. other files the pen works as it should.

I hope i explain my problems efficiently

thank you

benjitek

Adobe Acrobat works fine, but doesn't adapt to the screen resolution of my SP2 very well.

Last edited:

kristalsoldier

You may want to check out DrawBoard PDF - you can get it in the store. Costs some money though. Quite good actually (more on touch screen rather than when using a mouse and keyboard). Relatively robust (especially after the most recent updates). Quite good for marking up using a Pen.

benjitek

You may want to check out DrawBoard PDF - you can get it in the store. Costs some money though. Quite good actually (more on touch screen rather than when using a mouse and keyboard). Relatively robust (especially after the most recent updates). Quite good for marking up using a Pen.
Thanks for that tip, the app is 50% off for 6 more days :)