What's new

Anyone else ever get a BSOD with the reason: driver_unloaded_without_canceling

macmee

I got the BSOD about 10 minutes after detaching and re-attaching my clipboard on my SB2. I did so because for some reason it wasn't detecting the keyboard's battery. It does that randomly and usually re-attaching fixes it. It fixed it this time too... apart from the BSOD 10 minutes later.

There are no logs in event viewer for this, no minidump either, so I can't find which driver caused the crash (I'm assuming it's a driver since the flag was driver_unloaded_without_canceling). Even bluescreenview shows no BSODs. From event viewer's perspective my system just booted from an unclean state.

Anyway I just want to know if this is a software or hardware problem so any insights would be greatly appreciated.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I got the BSOD about 10 minutes after detaching and re-attaching my clipboard on my SB2. I did so because for some reason it wasn't detecting the keyboard's battery. It does that randomly and usually re-attaching fixes it. It fixed it this time too... apart from the BSOD 10 minutes later.

There are no logs in event viewer for this, no minidump either, so I can't find which driver caused the crash (I'm assuming it's a driver since the flag was driver_unloaded_without_canceling). Even bluescreenview shows no BSODs. From event viewer's perspective my system just booted from an unclean state.

Anyway I just want to know if this is a software or hardware problem so any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Which Build are you running? Stock NVIDIA drivers or updated WHQL drivers?

Search tags for this page

news

Members online

No members online now.