What's new

Cannot download games to my surface

ohbythebay

Hello,

I have a surface rt and no matter what I try, it won't download/install games. I get the same message every time. "Your purchase could not be completed". Then I get tow buttons. Try again and Cancel. This is for free games. doesn't matter if I go through Xbox Games, The Apps store or the net. What do I need to do ? And by the way, I have setup a credit card in case I want to buy a game...so its not that.

Thanks

Quick add edit: I just tried to download an app (Netflix) ...same issue...what gives?

Last edited:

DPZ

Hello,

I have a surface rt and no matter what I try, it won't download/install games. I get the same message every time. "Your purchase could not be completed". Then I get tow buttons. Try again and Cancel. This is for free games. doesn't matter if I go through Xbox Games, The Apps store or the net. What do I need to do ? And by the way, I have setup a credit card in case I want to buy a game...so its not that.

Thanks

Quick add edit: I just tried to download an app (Netflix) ...same issue...what gives?
I have had the same issue and ended up booting device...seemed to solve issue. I suspect a network issue. On wireless connection?

Search tags for this page
how do i download games to my surface rt
how do you download games on the surface rt

how to download games on surface

how to download games on surface rt
how to download games to surface
surface rt wont download apps
surface wont download apps

why cant i download games on my surface

why wont my surface rt download apps
your purchase could not be completed surface

Members online