What's new

Compatible touchscreen monitors

Boglin

Does anyone know of any touchscreen monitors which are compatible with the Surface Pro 4 pen? Or of any work around to make the pen work on external touchscreen monitors?

I'm on the verge of buying a SP4, but want to get a new screen for my workstation at home at the same time and hopefully be able to use the pen on both.

MT

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know of any touchscreen monitors which are compatible with the Surface Pro 4 pen? Or of any work around to make the pen work on external touchscreen monitors?

I'm on the verge of buying a SP4, but want to get a new screen for my workstation at home at the same time and hopefully be able to use the pen on both.

MT
None... the SP4 using an n-trig digitizer now owned by Microsoft and I know of no 3rd party monitors the employ the technology.

OP
B

Boglin

Right ok. With that in mind, what touch screen monitor would you recommend? I'm looking for one that will work with the resolutions and aspect ratio so switching between the SP4 on its own to the docking station with the screen is effortless.

MT

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Right ok. With that in mind, what touch screen monitor would you recommend? I'm looking for one that will work with the resolutions and aspect ratio so switching between the SP4 on its own to the docking station with the screen is effortless.

MT
Get a 24" 2560x1440 or 27" 4K monitor that supports touch, it would be the closest....