G geckoking Member Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 39 Points 8 Jun 18, 2014 #1 Just got a call from bank fraud department. Microsoft tried to charge card.. finally....
leeshor Well-Known Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 5,061 Points 113 Location Norcross, GA My Device SPro4 Jun 18, 2014 #2 I'm guessing you said it was OK? :big smile:
scfoster Member Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 76 Points 8 Location Delaware Jun 18, 2014 #3 Mine got charged twice. Checked the online order and somehow they duplicated the order, one with the student discount and the other at full price. I'm hesitant to cancel either as they may cancel both. Rater return the "extra".
Mine got charged twice. Checked the online order and somehow they duplicated the order, one with the student discount and the other at full price. I'm hesitant to cancel either as they may cancel both. Rater return the "extra".
OP OP G geckoking Member Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 39 Points 8 Jun 18, 2014 #4 Mines ok. Charged only once.. yea I would retun one after you receive it so you get the discount. Free returns so you should be ok..
Mines ok. Charged only once.. yea I would retun one after you receive it so you get the discount. Free returns so you should be ok..