What's new

[Deal Alert] Amazing $169.99 Price on 32GB Microsoft Surface RT Tablet on eBay

dgstorm

Editor in Chief

On eBay there is currently an incredible deal on the original Microsoft Surface RT 32GB Tablet. You can pick it up at the link below for just $169.99. That's $130 bucks off the original $299.99 price. These are Manufacturer Certified Refurbished Surface RT tablets with a full one year warranty. The shipper even includes a 30-day return policy (be sure to check out the details at the source link), and free standard shipping!

Here's the link: Windows Surface Tablet with 32GB Memory 10 6" Surface 32GB 0885370528411 | eBay

EMINENT

Saw this earlier on Techbargains. This is absolutely a fantastic price. I wish they were this price before xmas, I would have bought 2 for family members.

OutdoorSavvy85

'I purchased the 64gb ($249) from this seller and I am very pleased with everything. Fast shipping, prompt clarification on product question, shipped properly... both the keyboard and surface came in OEM packaging.

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

macmee

Although I have a Surface 2 Pro, if I were in the market for something cheaper, I would snag one of these for $200. Cheaper than a Nexus 7, iPad Mini, and with full office and a full web browser.

Have they rooted 8.1 RT yet? That would make the deal even sweeter.

Search tags for this page

microsoft surface rt $169.99

windows surface ebay price

Members online

No members online now.