What's new

Drawings that you have done with your surface

SeeVuPlay

Some of you may have seen the Windows 10 Ninja Cat (which is awesome) riding the T-Rex...I borrowed that image and put my own Clemson modifications to it...haha.
clemson dino rider 2.png

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I've been on holiday I've been playing a lot with freshpaint. I love that app, particularly blending in the oil type colours. It's quite realistic -so much so that I almost feel like my fingers will get messy if I touch the screen!!!

Anyway I found it relaxing to attempt a sunset pic -just from imagination.

Sunset in Spain v2.jpg

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I've been on holiday I've been playing a lot with freshpaint. I love that app, particularly blending in the oil type colours. It's quite realistic -so much so that I almost feel like my fingers will get messy if I touch the screen!!!

Anyway I found it relaxing to attempt a sunset pic -just from imagination.

View attachment 6560
What's with the giraffe in the boat? :)

I'd love to have the patience to learn to do this stuff. Alas I had a less than pleasant art teacher at school who rather put me off painting and drawing. I'm still surprised that I cannot convince my girlfriend, a digital artist, to try the sp3. she insists on sticking with her ipad and a cheap rubber tipped pen. Maybe it's just brand loyalty, she is about as pro-apple as they come.

Search tags for this page

drawing surface pro 3

drawings done on surface 4

surface forums drawings

surface pro 4 6y30

the pearl by john steinbeck characters

the pearl john steinbeck

Members online

No members online now.