What's new

Google Maps

ArnoldC

Whatnis the title of the application? If Map App, it is not by Google. The best map currently availabld is G Maps, that i use prior to the RT.

SopranoSV

I was able to find "Maps App"...is that the one you found? I'm located in El Salvador, Central America...

SopranoSV

Whatnis the title of the application? If Map App, it is not by Google. The best map currently availabld is G Maps, that i use prior to the RT.

Now that answers my question...by the way, the "picture" the developer is using is deceiving, as you can see some sort of a "g" on it...

OP
bosamar

bosamar

"Description
Google Maps is a Maps App service offering powerful, user-friendly mapping technology and local business information -- including business locations, contact information, and driving directions."

SopranoSV

"Description
Google Maps is a Maps App service offering powerful, user-friendly mapping technology and local business information -- including business locations, contact information, and driving directions."

Just keep reading...under "Learn more" you will find the link to "Maps App website"...it is not a Goolge site

ArnoldC

Just use G Maps application, or the new Nokia Maps - here.com
Screenshot23_zpsdfec2084.png

OP
bosamar

bosamar

So I ask again, Why would Microsoft let him put 'Google Maps' in the description? I'd like to see truth in advertising.