What's new

Hello all! Long time no post.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just thought I'd come back and say hi. I haven't been on here for a LOOONNNGG time, part of the reason for that is that my Surface Pro 3 has been performing flawlessly and I just haven't felt the need to visit the forum as it's been so (boringly but I'll take it) efficient.

Still loving my nearly 3 year old Pro3, no need to upgrade still. It's been awesome!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Moonsurface!

Does tend to be rather quiet on here these days, and I think for the reason you have stated. There are still hiccups here and there, but on the whole everything seems to have settled down now, even the SP4. Works for me, as I'm a week away from my dissertation deadline so the luckily the lack of activity means I can't be accused of neglecting my moderator responsibilities :)

And I agree that there is no need to upgrade. Only reason I did was because my partner needed a real computer for digital design work, so I gave her my SP3 and bought an SP4. If it were not for the start button and quieter operations, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to see you Moonsurface!

It has been quiet around here lately but it's about time for a new release and new batch of problems although hopefully quite a bit fewer than in the past.

I too am still rocking my SP3.

Happy Surfaceing. :)