What's new

Here's all you have been waiting CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS on SP2

cedric5555

Mines was 256 model with 8gb of ram, for 4gb there is a patch online.
Remember to run the game as administration or your get out of memory warning.

May I ask how many non stop gaming hours can SP2 have? What about Razer Edge Pro?
Are you playing COD Ghost with Maximum on both Performance and power?
Thanks,

cedric5555

Np, I'll do alot more games and post up videos later on, any other games you want to see?

I guess the BF4 and Crysis 3 will be the most interesting to see so far. Can you you include the actual game play on the clip as well?
According to the guy "surface pro gaming" on youtube, there is a lag issue with the cutsense on SP2. He said that maybe due to the driver problem. I see there is very low fps during the cutsense on most games (Batman A O , BF4). Is it truth?
Thanks,

demandarin

As long as the game plays fine, I'd deal with lag on cutscenes. Especially if I can skip it. But some cutscenes do be good though..lol

Will running any game as administrator prevent low memory warning? For example. All my games are from steam. Long sessions of Crisis 2 will give me low memory warning on pro1. So would i instead of launching through steam, go into file explorer, then find game .exe, then right click it, then.run as administrator?

demandarin

Also, what is running in windows mode I keep hearing? Is this running any game not in fullsceeen? Like when u click the little box at top right hand corner to shrink or minimize that window?

OP
H

hksrb25s14

May I ask how many non stop gaming hours can SP2 have? What about Razer Edge Pro?
Are you playing COD Ghost with Maximum on both Performance and power?
Thanks,

Playing on SP2 I had all the settings on low and other features like water reflection off shadows low stuff like that and power option on high performance,
On the razer most options were on high and mid, all features were on, water reflection was on high, shadows on high, textures was on high.

OP
H

hksrb25s14

I guess the BF4 and Crysis 3 will be the most interesting to see so far. Can you you include the actual game play on the clip as well?
According to the guy "surface pro gaming" on youtube, there is a lag issue with the cutsense on SP2. He said that maybe due to the driver problem. I see there is very low fps during the cutsense on most games (Batman A O , BF4). Is it truth?
Thanks,
I'll do crysis 3 later tonight , yeah some cut scenes were lagging but bearable on the SP2, even on the razer it was a little laggy, so I think it could be a driver issues.

OP
H

hksrb25s14

As long as the game plays fine, I'd deal with lag on cutscenes. Especially if I can skip it. But some cutscenes do be good though..lol

Will running any game as administrator prevent low memory warning? For example. All my games are from steam. Long sessions of Crisis 2 will give me low memory warning on pro1. So would i instead of launching through steam, go into file explorer, then find game .exe, then right click it, then.run as administrator?

Yep, or what I do, but sometimes works is go to the main game folder find the exe right click and select run as administration , and then run on stream, or create shortcut on desktop with run as admin. But stream is picky on which games it does it.

OP
H

hksrb25s14

Also, what is running in windows mode I keep hearing? Is this running any game not in fullsceeen? Like when u click the little box at top right hand corner to shrink or minimize that window?

Nah lol, I think this was the first game I encountered that ran good on windows mode no boarder option, cod ghost had this option, most games I play is on fullscreen. And with this option on it's just like fullscreen, no shrink or minimize and close buttons just fullscreen. I had cod ghost on fullscreen and it played real bad plus there was black boarder.