What's new

IR Camera Image Rotated

Doug Shepard

I am having an issue where my other cameras (front and rear) are operating normally, but the IR camera image is rotated 90 degrees. I believe this is also causing an issue with Windows Hello Face setup, which gets stuck on the IR image. Is there a way to adjust the camera or system settings to fix this?

Votality

I am having an issue where my other cameras (front and rear) are operating normally, but the IR camera image is rotated 90 degrees. I believe this is also causing an issue with Windows Hello Face setup, which gets stuck on the IR image. Is there a way to adjust the camera or system settings to fix this?

Turn your head 90 degrees ;)

Has it always been that way?

Just wondering if they could have mounted it incorrectly. Surely not, you would think its on a pcb that only fits one way and its a software issue.

OP
D

Doug Shepard

It's new, but was reimaged with Enterprise, so I am hoping there is a setting that is wrong or corrupted. There have been a number of little configuration issues that I have been able to fix, but I am stumped on this one. Not finding any posts on this issue.

Is there a way to manually view it? The only time I see the IR picture is when I first launched it to configure. Since then, the only way I know it's being used is with windows Hello and I can see the red IR light turn on to see me.