Plantje Active Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 927 Points 28 Location Zwolle, The Netherlands My Device SPro Jan 2, 2017 #1 How come all mails from surfaceforums.net end up as junk E-mail on my Outlook? I have repeatedly marked the mails as "not junk"
How come all mails from surfaceforums.net end up as junk E-mail on my Outlook? I have repeatedly marked the mails as "not junk"
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Jan 2, 2017 #2 Who is you email provider? Certain Email Providers can flag suspect email as junk....
OP OP Plantje Active Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 927 Points 28 Location Zwolle, The Netherlands My Device SPro Jan 3, 2017 #3 Microsoft.... This is concerning my @outlook.com account
G GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 7,158 Points 113 Jan 3, 2017 #4 They seem to be changing the spam filtering on Outlook.com. I have been getting a rash of new spam lately or they "sold" email access to advertisers. That could also mean preferential treatment for some and invidious treatment of others.
They seem to be changing the spam filtering on Outlook.com. I have been getting a rash of new spam lately or they "sold" email access to advertisers. That could also mean preferential treatment for some and invidious treatment of others.
OP OP Plantje Active Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 927 Points 28 Location Zwolle, The Netherlands My Device SPro Jan 3, 2017 #5 Too bad