What's new

Mobile Data on Windows 10

OSurfaceX

New Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
6
Points
1
My Device
SurfaceProX
Hello everyone,

I am not able to connect to mobile data using Office apps such as Outlook on my Surface Pro X. I checked the settings, and there seems to be a control on which apps can and cannot use mobile data, and Outlook/MS office apps are not on the list. Is this normal? is there any workaround?

Thanks,
Omar
 
Hello everyone,

I am not able to connect to mobile data using Office apps such as Outlook on my Surface Pro X. I checked the settings, and there seems to be a control on which apps can and cannot use mobile data, and Outlook/MS office apps are not on the list. Is this normal? is there any workaround?

Thanks,
Omar
That is controlled in the Application Suite - typically Outlook and OneDrive -

upload_2019-12-15_13-58-48.png
 
Thanks for the quick reply

Actually I clicked the "Connect Anyway" and it still wont connect via Mobile Data
 
Personal machine, but my email runs on Exchange (if that makes any difference)
 
Personal machine, but my email runs on Exchange (if that makes any difference)
It can if your company is using an MDM/MAM (InTune, Airwatch, MaaS360, etc.) solution that pushed out a policy regarding Mobile Data.
 
It seems like it was a glitch, after a restart its working fine.
 
Back
Top