What's new

new intel driver

thendless

Dont have an answer to that question, I'm guessing someone there works at Intel and has access to Intel's intranet.

mohcho

I just noticed that with this new driver, all my MUI apps don't work properly. They would load, then minimize and hang. I tried this with apps that I installed like Evernote Touch, Flipboard and the same thing happened with pre-installed apps like Fresh Paint. I rolled back the driver and everything works perfectly again. Anyone else have this problem with the 3907 driver?

DeltaXray

I wonder if we'll see an updated driver from Windows Update tomorrow. Fourth Tuesday of the month is often 'Patch Tuesday' for the non-critical updates.

chankoedo

I have installed the drivers manually and I experienced screen-brightness-flickering. It took me some time to get to know what exactly causes all this. Finally I opened the Intel-HD-Graphics-Energy-Profile found out that you have to disable PSR in order to get rid of it.

cvc988

Ever since installing this, I have had absolutely ridiculous UI issues inside of Outlook 2013. Anyone else? Elements just disappear, get moved around, etc.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since installing this, I have had absolutely ridiculous UI issues inside of Outlook 2013. Anyone else? Elements just disappear, get moved around, etc.
I hadn't noticed UI Elements, but I had screen tearing and Miracast was reduced to 720p and couldn't do 1080 any longer....I rolled back.