What's new

Official Windows 10 Insiders thread

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Installed 14361.

Update went faster and more smoothly than any update so far. Response on my Surface Book seems much improved.
Testing ...

wynand32

I'm really nervous about putting Insider back on my SP4. Two builds ago things were terrible. If anyone has a good experience with the SP4 and 14361, please report in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really nervous about putting Insider back on my SP4. Two builds ago things were terrible. If anyone has a good experience with the SP4 and 14361, please report in.

Overall its pretty polished, but it is still a preview, 1 BugCheck (Power Management) and a couple of failure to resume from S0iX....

wynand32

Overall its pretty polished, but it is still a preview, 1 BugCheck (Power Management) and a couple of failure to resume from S0iX....
So some of the same issues then. Might keep holding off for now.

Compusmurf

Been working even better than the last one for me. I don't want another 342 disaster again tho. Should be pure bug fixes until the release, then back to beta for the next big version. Oh, and now that lastpass is official in edge, I've been using edge a ton more than ever before.

wynand32

Much less than before...pretty stable overall....
Oh, crap, now you have me tempted. Have to be at the Microsoft E3 thing on Monday, though, probably not a good idea to put it on before then. And who knows, could be a new build early next week.

wynand32

Thinking about biting the bullet now that they're focusing on bug fixes.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Running fine currently...Notifications from my Phone come in waves onto the Windows 10 Client

Compusmurf

Quirk I noticed already. Not sure if it's a bug, working on duplication. After playing movie in chrome from Vudu, a system process goes high and stays hi and eats up cpu cycles. This could have been other things.

Also, replying to forums in Chrome or Edge causes some screen flicker.