What's new

outlook.com issues

OP
J

jneikum

It's not through a Surface that I'm having the issue. It's the Outlook.com website and the corresponding Android app. I was hoping to fix it within the account before I get my Surface Pro tomorrow. I think it's a comunication issue somewhere. Either Microsoft or Netsol changed their coding or something somewhere on January 27th, but I don't know for certain where the issue lies. I'm guessing Microsoft though since I can use webmail just fine and I can pop it elsewhere. Unless Netsol changed something where you have to use their incoming and outgoing servers for it. That's the only difference I can find. Outlook.com only lets you configure the incoming and use Outlook.com for the outgoing. Everywhere else I use Netsol servers for both. I don't see why that would matter though, and Outlook.com says I can still send from it I just can't receive.

OP
J

jneikum

That's why I posted it on off topic too. Thanks for your help though! I truly appreciate it. I love this forum. Everyone is actually nice on it! :)