What's new

SB and MS Edge

Gui0312

Hi guys, I recently exchanged my Surface Pro 4 for the Surface Book and couldn't be happier, battery life, keyboard, screen--awesome. I do have one common issue I am seeing on the SP4 it happened as well which is that average pages on MS edge stall when opening. I have checked my internet speed numerous times and I am consistently getting 70-90 mbps, like I said it doesn't seem to be a speed issue. Surface Book is only a couple of days old. Any thoughts?

Orlbuckeye

Hi guys, I recently exchanged my Surface Pro 4 for the Surface Book and couldn't be happier, battery life, keyboard, screen--awesome. I do have one common issue I am seeing on the SP4 it happened as well which is that average pages on MS edge stall when opening. I have checked my internet speed numerous times and I am consistently getting 70-90 mbps, like I said it doesn't seem to be a speed issue. Surface Book is only a couple of days old. Any thoughts?

Well Edge is designed to use new Web technologies and IE was left in Windows 10 for legacy websites. So some of the older technologies were left oot of Edge.

Try this and see if the it helps. If IE works better it's most likely a website using legacy technology.

How To: Quickly Open Internet Explorer Pages in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10