What's new

Skydrive and File Manager

Sin

My biggest issue with File Brick is that the ads and no paid option. Really keeps me from giving it a good try.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I believe that Surfacetablethelp is a SPAM Bot trying to drive traffic to the site in the signature line. I would ignore it...

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
What's worse, the site is just a re-display via RSS from the Official MS Surface Support Forum.

Br1an_g

stupid question, but how do I find the network address of my skydrive. I have tried a few things but nothing seems to work when mapping a network drive...:(

R0bR

Bring up Word or Excel and go through the process of saving a document to your SkyDrive, when the "Save As" dialog box comes up copy the address.

Br1an_g

Bring up Word or Excel and go through the process of saving a document to your SkyDrive, when the "Save As" dialog box comes up copy the address.
Tried that and it still won't map the drive. It gives me: https://d.docs.live.net/myuniquenumberthingy. but still says it can't find it. :(. Tried it with a folder name on the end as well.[edit] strangely I can add this as a network location, just can't map it as a drive...

Last edited:
Search tags for this page
how do i unpload to skydrive from my surface rt
how to add skydrive to file manager
rainbow drive surface rt desktop
sky 760s fil mengar

skydrive file manager

skydrive in file manager

surface 2 file manager
surface rt add skydrive to file explorer
surface rt skydrive desktop explorer
why cant i open files directly from skydrive on my surface rt