slothead Member Joined Sep 10, 2015 Messages 35 Points 8 Location Frederick, MD USA My Device SPro3 Sep 23, 2015 #1 I don't know much about the stylus technology, but would like to know what the SP3's works with besides the SP3. I have one that works on my Bamboo pad, and one that works with Evernote, but I doubt that they are similar.
I don't know much about the stylus technology, but would like to know what the SP3's works with besides the SP3. I have one that works on my Bamboo pad, and one that works with Evernote, but I doubt that they are similar.
ctitanic Well-Known Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,190 Points 113 Location Hollywood, FL My Device SPro3 Sep 23, 2015 #2 The SP3 Stylus is made by Ntrig. This may help you to find what are you looking for. I know that the HTC Scribe uses it. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HTC Stylus Scribe Digital Pen for Flyer, EVO View 4G, Jetstream Tablets (90H02900-00M Rev. A) Retail Packaging
The SP3 Stylus is made by Ntrig. This may help you to find what are you looking for. I know that the HTC Scribe uses it. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HTC Stylus Scribe Digital Pen for Flyer, EVO View 4G, Jetstream Tablets (90H02900-00M Rev. A) Retail Packaging
OP OP slothead Member Joined Sep 10, 2015 Messages 35 Points 8 Location Frederick, MD USA My Device SPro3 Sep 23, 2015 #3 Thanks ctitanic
G GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 7,158 Points 113 Sep 23, 2015 #4 Here's some info on the Pen Technology (links below)... as for what it might work with... I suppose anything with Ntrig technology inside. Making pen cool again: How N-trig won over Microsoft for the Surface Pro 3 | ZDNet Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review skip the type cover part... Surface Pro 3: Pen Primer Surface Pro 3 Pen - Designed for Accuracy Across the Entire Canvas - Surface Blog
Here's some info on the Pen Technology (links below)... as for what it might work with... I suppose anything with Ntrig technology inside. Making pen cool again: How N-trig won over Microsoft for the Surface Pro 3 | ZDNet Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review skip the type cover part... Surface Pro 3: Pen Primer Surface Pro 3 Pen - Designed for Accuracy Across the Entire Canvas - Surface Blog