What's new

SP3 was already on?

OP
K

kroogysp3f

Did the restart> reset up everything > Updated to System Firmware Update – 8/19/2014 > Then when I put it to sleep and opened it. It froze and I got a blue screen saying something went wrong and it will restart. > Restarted by itself then showed the admin password page etc... > I hit > Exit > now its on the black page with Surface and its been like 15min......

OP
K

kroogysp3f

Doesnt look like much is happening

GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

OP
K

kroogysp3f

I made an appointment to go to a Microsoft Store on Sunday. Ya definitely gonna ask for another device or I'm just getting a refund . I even have recordings of it freezing on the Surface page. Just too bad I did not get the blue screen page...

I have my camera nearby. Nothing is malfunctioning now.
Watch! I leave the camera and its gonna act up again hahaha..

OP
K

kroogysp3f

new update

Since I got it online at Microsoft.com I cant return it in store. So I called in the morning to initiate a return. Going to send me a diff one and have to send this one back.

Please, i hope it doesnt fail me again. SP3!!

malberttoo

new update

Since I got it online at Microsoft.com I cant return it in store. So I called in the morning to initiate a return. Going to send me a diff one and have to send this one back.

Please, i hope it doesnt fail me again. SP3!!

You used to be able to walk into the Microsoft store and do the return but I had heard that they weren't allowing that anymore. That's too bad.

Hope your next one is problem-free!! :cool:

OP
K

kroogysp3f

So my replacement came in. Out the box everything is good. Gonna test it out a bit more after work.

Last edited: