What's new

SP4 and Windows 10 ...MS read and FIX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saidgta

While other are having a fabulous experience. Amazing how different the outlooks can be.
In fact, the sp4 problems is big enough for microsoft aplogy... the microsoft accepted the problems,
Just some one use this device less than others and experience less problems, and some one like me use this device as main workstation device and have some serious problems...
These problems should solve in next 1 month, otherwise i must sell my surface and say goodbye to MS...this is useless for me now.

leeshor

In fact, the sp4 problems is big enough for microsoft aplogy... the microsoft accepted the problems,
Just some one use this device less than others and experience less problems, and some one like me use this device as main workstation device and have some serious problems...
These problems should solve in next 1 month, otherwise i must sell my surface and say goodbye to MS...this is useless for me now.
Not exactly. I own a SP4 and have configured 4 others that my customers use. In spite of my asking at least once a week they insist they have been problem free. I would normally be the first to know if they were. I'm not saying there are no problems by any stretch, just that the way we are all using the SP4s there don't seem to be any issues.

MikemanSP4

Super Moderator
Staff member
The sp4 in theory is a fantastic device, but in reall world is worse than cheapest lenovo labtop. This is my feedback after 1 month with sp3 and 1 month with sp4,After testing two sp4 and two sp3.
Even your sp4 i7 has overheating and power limit throttle and undervolting +other known issues for sp4.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - But hey - My SP4 i7 Rocks - zero problems - no overheating - runs like a raped ape - Perhaps if you don't like the Surface Pro - you should find a device that suites your needs. But remember - every product has its pros and cons. By all means though - if it makes you feel better - lash out against a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.