What's new

Stopped Using Keyboard

ibenzawla

I recently bought a nice looking Type Cover 2 for my Surface RT and I really like it. Works well and very responsive. Also stands out. However of late I have not been using it with my Surface. I have come to realize that its much more natural to use the Surface without a keyboard. It is designed for touching and swiping plus the onscreen keyboard is probably the best I have used so far. I believe that I can type faster on it than the Type keyboard. I got a nice case stand mainly because the built in kickstand is mostly useless as it doesn't position well for a guy like me. I find myself using something to rest the tablet which is not good. My Surface keeps getting better and I see NO reason to upgrade or get rid of it in the foreseeable future.

Yes, I love my Surface as well but I couldn't do without the Type Cover because it's so convenient and easy to use (like using a keyboard with a PC in fact) and leaves plenty of space on the screen which would be lost if I used the screen keys. I also use the kickstand a lot whether working on a table or on my knee but I guess this is really a matter of 'horses for courses.'

Richard

FFX

It is designed for touching and swiping plus the onscreen keyboard is probably the best I have used so far. I believe that I can type faster on it than the Type keyboard. I got a nice case stand mainly because the built in kickstand is mostly useless as it doesn't position well for a guy like me.
Sounds like this case would be perfect for you. Its currently discussed in the accessory forum.
FreedomCase | The freedom to use your Surface anywhere.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chrisleung/freedomcase-adjustable-stand-and-case-for-microsof

OP
I

ibenzawla

Thanks for all your responses. Really like the case that is suggested above. I haven't seen anything like it. Hope all goes well.

Search tags for this page

microsoft surface keyboard stopped working

microsoft surface rt cover keyboard stop working

Members online

No members online now.