What's new

Surface Book 2016 improvements

unruledboy

yeah, I know, its very first version is still in pre-order, but I watched the specs over and over again, more than 20 times of the videos, tons of hands-on, inside interviews etc, etc.

now, here comes what I believe the next version of Surface Book could be imprved:
  • the gap could be narrowed
  • USB Type-C support
  • Battery life of the clipboard increass from 4 hours to 5-6 hours, without increasing the weight
  • the win logo will glow
  • fingerprint
  • LTE

Last edited:

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
  • Gap eliminated, hinge redesigned, no wobble - rock solid.
  • Smart Frame - in Laptop Mode the bezels are ultra thin with 14.5" screen , in Clipboard mode the bezel increases so you can hold it 13.5" active.
  • Fingerprint reader embedded in the screen.
  • Pen button to disable touch while using the pen.
  • 5-6 hour tablet/clipboard battery
  • Backside RealSense Cameras with accurate 3D imaging and measurement system. example: Photo snap of a room puts the dimensions of the room and other objects into the photo. Photo of wall gets dimensions of wall, windows, doors. Switches, outlets...
  • WiGig wireless networking, wireless display, and wireless docking for expanded capabilities.
  • Optional Power Lid - Click the pen and the lid raises and fires up your favorite app. :D

Talldog

IMO, if they don't do anything else, they have to get more battery in the clipboard. That's the only thing keeping me from buying it.

Search tags for this page
2016 surface book
2016 ms surface book
does the microsoft logo glow on the surface book
next surface book
next version of surface book

surface book 2 2016

surface book 2016

surface book improvements
surface book next version
surface book2016