What's new

Surface Pro 4 with Dell 25" or 27" monitor?

I have the Dell U2715H with a resolution of 2560x1440 and love it!

You had mentioned in another post that sometimes you get blurry fonts. Is that with this monitor? I am also thinking of getting a new monitor.
 
I think they are not really that blurry. It just stands next to my iMac 5K. The direct comparison makes the fonts look bad I think.
 
SP4 dock @ 60 Hz.

Hey Matt, what's the refresh rate / maximum resolution you can get if you directly connect it to the Surface Pro 4? I would appreciate it if you let me know cause I just saw the U2715H and it's like a step back from the Surface screen - it's just not crisp enough. Probably I also need to go to 4K and your screen looks like the proper choice now?
 
Hey Matt, what's the refresh rate / maximum resolution you can get if you directly connect it to the Surface Pro 4? I would appreciate it if you let me know cause I just saw the U2715H and it's like a step back from the Surface screen - it's just not crisp enough. Probably I also need to go to 4K and your screen looks like the proper choice now?

3840x2160.
 
Back
Top