I've used my Surface Pro 6 almost every day for almost two years. To say that I'm happy with it would be an understatement.
This morning, I experienced Battery 0% available (plugged in). After more than two hours of reading related posts and blogs and blah blah blah, I now know how to generate a battery report. See, Battery report
"It's Dead Jim."
What should I do next?
1. Crack it open and replace the battery?
2. Have a retailer like Best Buy crack it open and replace the battery?
3. Have Microsoft crack it open and replace the battery?
4. Turn it into a desktop, permanently plugged in at my desk?
4. Read for six more hours to discover what 1024 other owners have done in this situation?