What's new

Waiting for SP3...

Alex_G

Mine is at Madrid, registered in Netherlands and came during the night from Germany (?). Delivery by end of day in Pamplona. Great!!

joga

yes, i am a bit torn on the issue. On one hand I think it is just a pc purchase. What does it matter if it arrives tomorrow or a few days late? On the other hand, I committed a lot of money 3months before a product is even available and without seeing it in good faith that I'll get a great product on day 1. That excitement is what preorders are about. However, if the delivery turns out to be late, while others can pick it up ( with a 100£ discount !! ) from various stores tomorrow, then I don't know why early adopters shouldn't feel cheated.

I'll preserve judgment for tomorrow. Unfortunately it seems Microsoft hasn't really figured out the shopping process and online store yet. The fact that there is no proper information flow, store orders are not being updated after delivery date changes and various Microsoft sources contradict themselves doesn't help the overall experience.

well said...

+1

Cirion

args... my scheduled delivery day was moved to tomorrow evening ;(

Tomorrow evening isn't that bad, mine is scheduled monday, by the end of the day. It got to Stockholm overnight, then UPS calculates they need 3! Days in Sweden to get it to Luleå (which pretty much have daily postal flights from Stockholm), a distance of about 1000km.

e61phlux

Received tracking info last night as well. Final destination Denmark, shipped last night from the Netherlands, expecting arrival today - thats fast!

Aarhus, Denmark 08/28/2014 6:41 A.M.Arrival Scan
Malmo Sturup, Sweden 08/28/2014 5:52 A.M. Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 08/28/2014 2:55 A.M. Departure Scan
Netherlands 08/27/2014 2:30 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

novy2k

Parcel is sitting at home. What a great service. Now they just need to tell their customer service how good they are, so they don't tell me it won't ship 'til next week... :Do_O

Andycam

MS Store has still just been able to produce a sticker with my name on it.
So, s***w them.. I went to a local store and got it...cheaper! :)
MS Store can have theirs back when it arrives.. :(

So much for preordering 3 months ahead!