What's new

What Phone are you pairing with your SP3?

What Phone are you using with your Surface Pro 3?

• iPhone 6/6+

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Older iPhone

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Galaxy Note 1/2/3(4)

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Any HTC

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Samsung S3/4/5

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Any LG

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Any Windows phone

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Any Blackberry phone

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • One Plus One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any Sony phone

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Any Nexus Phone

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia Lumia 930 brand new yesterday - just replaced a little Nokia 635 that I bought as an experiment in Win Phone. This replaced a Nexus 4...

... still finding limitations with Windows phone apps and minor things on the OS compared to Android, but I do love the interface and the way it feels much better integrated, plus I love the Nokia apps, they're really good, just wish the quality of the other apps were as consistent and good - but I'm hoping it'll get there soon and the fact I even considered buying the 930 must mean I liked my experience with the 635.

My phone updated with Cortana last night after I got it out of the box... haven't really had chance to play yet.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
So little love for Windows Phone :( at least in the poll options but has the lead:cool:
WP has suffered from similar issues that BB had, horrible management, incredibly bad market timing, extremely poor marketing and lack of coherent vision, repeatedly deserting the customer base and leaving them hanging with nothing. Its a wonder there's a single digit to the WP market share. Had it not been for some interesting Nokia hardware and Nokia's good reputation WP would be dead and buried. Even now it has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal.

Merging the OSs in attempt to save WP may actually kill the tablet too. The last thing tablet users want is an influx of crap phone apps designed for phones and not tablets which to this point has been pretty rare in the Windows RT/Metro space.

Last edited: