I use my sp3 at work as a scan tool and i am sure i will have an accident one day. i would really like a case like the feather case from incipio to retain use of the kickstand. why is nobody making accessories for this thing? so frusterating.
Just grabbed one. They have a version with a cable for pockets, niceI have an amCase Surface Pro 3 case. It's a neoprene case, and I really like it. I would definitely check this one out; it feels really nice and protective. Pretty affordable too.
I had one of these and while it was nice and thin and worked well overall, it only allowed one(1) tilt position, which I found to be too steep for my liking.This case is pretty slick...check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200482&pf_rd_i=507846
I'm glad I was able to help!Just grabbed one. They have a version with a cable for pockets, nice