What's new

Who is getting one? Why or Why not?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Before the ProX bezels can go mainstream, Microsoft needs to greatly improve edge rejection... Imagine grabbing your device by the edge and the web page wildly scrolls down ... particularly annoying now that we are "blessed" with endlessly scrolling web pages.

And that's the most important part! I own a SP2017 Advanced LTE myself and I am very happy with it! But for my kids (6 and 9) I would prefer something less expensive and more able to run most apps. A chromebook would be nice in that case.
However, for the time being, I have a small desktop with an i3 and 8GB of RAM for my daughter and for both kids a Galaxy Tab A 2019. My boy and I share one and my wife and our daughter share one. That is sufficient.

I like your comment when it comes to bezels. I would really like the next Surface Go release and SP8 to be more like the Surface Pro X. That would be nice!
Yes, it is very important when kids are involved in the mix. Chromebooks will do in lower education and are quite affordable. It is a mystery to me about pricing when it comes to the Surface Go. Those prices seemed to be aimed at university students. I am sure that many would disagree with me on this and that is fine.

Let’s see is the bezels get any thinner on the Surface Go 3.

Cheers!

Search tags for this page

azs

news

Members online