What's new

WiFi Issues

raqball

Thanks for the responses. I will just suck it up and wait for the fix as it does not happen all the time. It's pretty random and had only happened twice so far.

I went ahead and picked up the keyboard today and I'm glad I did as it makes typing so much easier.. Now if I can figure out pinch to zoom in Outlook 2013 desktop version I'd be happy.. LOL

Pinch to zoom works on IE on desktop but I can't get it to work in Outlook 2013. Anyway, that another topic so my apologies for posting it here in this WiFi thread..

malberttoo

Thanks for the responses. I will just suck it up and wait for the fix as it does not happen all the time. It's pretty random and had only happened twice so far.

I went ahead and picked up the keyboard today and I'm glad I did as it makes typing so much easier.. Now if I can figure out pinch to zoom in Outlook 2013 desktop version I'd be happy.. LOL

Pinch to zoom works on IE on desktop but I can't get it to work in Outlook 2013. Anyway, that another topic so my apologies for posting it here in this WiFi thread..

Just to answer your question, pinch to zoom does not work on Desktop Outlook. The best you can do is move the slider up (found near the bottom right corner of the app) to increase the text size of some elements.

Now back to the topic at hand... :cool: