What's new

Will the Surface Experience provide a new HIGH?

GoodBytes

I don't understand your post (maybe because English is not my first language), but it sounds like it is exiting news!
So W0000t! Congrats!
If you have any question about your new Surface, you know where to ask!

Did I get your post right?

OP
O

olimjj

I don't understand your post (maybe because English is not my first language), but it sounds like it is exiting news!
So W0000t! Congrats!
If you have any question about your new Surface, you know where to ask!

Did I get your post right?

Just a little Metaphorical play on words

The MPT is Microsoft Patch Tuesday

If you have any questions about your second language I can send you a link

VanillaRinger

I'm having debilitating track pad issues now after today's update. Thing is unusable. Any ideas on what to do? Thank goodness I have a Bluetooth mouse.

macmee

I have lots and lots of updates, but I'm considering turning auto update off and ignoring them. My surface has been working pretty well recently, I don't want to jeopardize that with updates.

CrippsCorner

Any detail logs on these updates? Not seen anything online, and in fact haven't seen any updates on my Surface yet...

mohcho

Oh... so that's why my SP2 fan was on and I could feel the heat from the system going full blast. I didn't realize it was downloading the updates. 32 updates for today.

jefhart

I have lots and lots of updates, but I'm considering turning auto update off and ignoring them. My surface has been working pretty well recently, I don't want to jeopardize that with updates.

Glad to hear you're finally having some luck with your device.