Still, the 1402 is kind of on the edge, it could go either way. I do have an 256GB 1402 with 4300U CPU. Maybe there are multiple manufacturing plants and some of them did not finish their 4200U batch yet ?
Either way, I would complain to Microsoft about this, maybe they can do something about it.
But such (expensive) purchases should be made with great care and prior thought. I, for one, do not expect any kind of support to my advantage after I buy such a product. From my experience, once you buy an item from a big company, they don't really treat you like a customer but more like an "issue" that will be solved in a very standard way. They don't go out of their way at all, no matter what they are lying on the phone. Their support employees probably just wait for their shift to end and go to the pub...

However for business-to-business deals, the relationship is different, they respect businesses a lot more, for obvious reasons.