Now the on-screen keyboard can properly appear automatically when the Type Cover or other keyboard is not connected. Been waiting awhile for that to work.
Really liking this Build so far.... much more polished. The Swipe Up for settings isn't working as stated in the release notes....
Exactly.....Actually, this led me to a problem. In tablet mode, there doesn't seem to be _any_ way to access settings in universal apps.
Right. I was thinking there was supposed to be a new way, now there's no way. Which makes tablet mode a bit... well... problematic.Exactly.....
I get options for Universal Apps in Tablet Mode by swiping down from the top with one or two fingers.
Thank @sharpcolorado.
Everything seems to be working but the purple pen button still won't open OneNote. It is connected because when I look at Settings Bluetooth page it says paired and flashed a quick progress bar when I press the purple button.
Inking works, except no pen pressure sensitivity in Photoshop7 (a driver missing likely) but it works in OneNote and Spartan.