Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
A bit of humor while waiting for the next Build:

Saw an online video today which called the latest leaked Build, "Version ten thousand and one hundred and forty seven".
Ha!
I'm glad there weren't actually that many.

Here are some other version numbers which have failed in the past:

Worst Industrial Accidents, Disasters, and Abandoned Developments:
WD-39
Mad Dog 20/19
6Up
Ford Galaxy 499
1999 Flushes
Six Seas Salad Dressing
Alberto V-04
Formula 408
Heinz 56 Sauce
Grecian Formula 15
Windows 9
icon_tongue.gif

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
im just out of the kitchen so not feeling like trawling posts, sorry. Just wondering if anyone esle is getting sudio in Edge. 3rd party video sites, youtube. nadda.

mitchellvii

I'd really love it if they would add jump-lists to the tiles. I could basically clear out my taskbar. Why doesn't this occur to them?

razy60

on 10130, main issue for me is one note not working, when I open it I get a message saying "app wont open go to store fore details, but there is nothing there.
Any one any ideas. I've tried uninstalling reinstalling, but no go:(

Kris

Nah guys, 10174 isn't working for me battery and temp. Wise... rolling back to 10135- that one was really good for my machine.
got really confused for a moment, you meant 10147, sorry to hear it isn't working out. Best so far for me in a while.

MagicPoop

got really confused for a moment, you meant 10147, sorry to hear it isn't working out. Best so far for me in a while.

Ah yea, lol, my clumsy fingers... the temp prob is too much of an issue for me... 10130 was the best build for me in terms of fan and temp... I'll surely miss the features in 47 tho :c

My company has gone to Office365 and will be saying goodbye to or local Exchange server but I think Outlook365 is still running on an Exchange server but nor our local one anymore.

I've been trying to get my firm to switch from an ancient, terribly run IMAP & POP server to Office365. They've passed on the idea for 2 years and we run into down time due to our crappy provider every week.

wynand32

I've been trying to get my firm to switch from an ancient, terribly run IMAP & POP server to Office365. They've passed on the idea for 2 years and we run into down time due to our crappy provider every week.

Reminds me of a place I worked at briefly in the recent past. People who use Exchange/Outlook complain about it, but the services you get from it are crazy good compared to the alternatives. I'll never work for another company that doesn't have a "real" infrastructure in place.

GTiceman

I keep having WiFi issues. I lose total connection. Reboot fixes momentarily.

Sorry 174. I had been posting about that build so the regulars likely know ha

Last edited:

leeshor

There are so many releases in use right now it may help when asking a question or having a problem if you mention what release you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.