What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cask

Anyone else getting a Runtime error for InputPersonalization.exe after today's update? It's driving me nuts! I have tried to reset, went back to 8.1 an updated to 10240, did a clean install from the ISO I created using the generic 3V66T key, and nothing work. By the way to my surprise, it activates when doing a clean install from ISO with this key, as long as the hardware was previously upgraded from a valid insider release. I guess this is the way it will work and we won't get individual keys, and it will work the same way when upgrading from 8.1

Doomofman

Anyone having an issue with notifications on 10240? I have a few apps that should be giving me notifications but they don't show up in the Notification Settings and TBH I don't remember the last time I actually saw any notification pop up. They show in action centre but don't seem to be popping

cliffr39

I just checked on my Mac's VirtualBox install of 10240 and on my SP3 - both are missing it.
Looks like it is no longer part of Windows 10 and may have just been a remnant of Windows 8.1 for some users.

Kris

I do not have it and I did a clean install of the last ISO released before the purge.
Thank you everyone for looking for me. I believe it is being purged, I did a clean install and its gone but the one laptop that I upgraded still has it.... Laptop runs like crap with the upgrade, others ran this way too and thats why I did a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.