What's new

Solved Wireless Printer Issues

Slider4105

Has anyone had issues with their pro not detecting a network printer? I have a Cannon Pixma Pro 100 and for the life of me cannot get this darned thing to be detected by my device. Its detected by my laptop and netbook, I was able to set it up via downloading the drivers on my Surface 3 no problems, and when I log into my router it shows the printer is connected to my network. I have tried power cycling the router, the printer, the SP4, transferring the drivers that worked with the Surface3 and just cannot get it to work. It's getting kind of frustrating.

OP
S

Slider4105

So on a whim I tried that WiFi regedit fix and that has completely cured my issue. Thank goodness for curiosity and I suppose other people also experiencing issues :/

JordanAT

So on a whim I tried that WiFi regedit fix and that has completely cured my issue. Thank goodness for curiosity and I suppose other people also experiencing issues :/

Which fix...do you have a link? I've got a Canon multifunction that was acting up last night with my SP4 and I thought maybe it was the printer (I rarely use the machine, so sometimes it turns off and I don't know that it's shut down).