What's new

With MS secret! Aussie sp3 unbox and pics, mate!

unruledboy

there is a reason why after August 28th............
2014-08-28 19.26.51_1.jpg

box.......

2014-08-28 19.31.08_1.jpg

unboxed........

2014-08-28 19.39.01_1.jpg

pen pair....

2014-08-28 19.42.24_1.jpg

fire in the hole...

2014-08-28 19.55.07_1.jpg

doodle....

2014-08-28 19.59.37_1.jpg

mitchellvii

I've always wondered by Microsoft picked the most bland, washed out grayscale wallpaper as the default for this glorious screen?

I can see the marketing meeting now.

"So, what wallpaper should we use to show off our amazing new screen?"

"I know, gray bubbles!"

OP
unruledboy

unruledboy

I've always wondered by Microsoft picked the most bland, washed out grayscale wallpaper as the default for this glorious screen?

I can see the marketing meeting now.

"So, what wallpaper should we use to show off our amazing new screen?"

"I know, gray bubbles!"

LOL.... mate, you should lead the marketing team

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice, I so far resisted completely unpacking mine. I got it out of the box and felt it in my had (with the film still on). It feels really nice, they certainly have got the balance right. Even though it's far heavier it actually feels more secure in one hand than my Nexus 7 does (when I'm just balancing it rather than gripping both sides with my fingers).

OP
unruledboy

unruledboy

Nice, I so far resisted completely unpacking mine. I got it out of the box and felt it in my had (with the film still on). It feels really nice, they certainly have got the balance right. Even though it's far heavier it actually feels more secure in one hand than my Nexus 7 does (when I'm just balancing it rather than gripping both sides with my fingers).

I hold it like a real notepad, feels so good, solid, firm, sic, I just want to hug it all night long....

megatronium

Glad you finally got yours!