What's new

By the 20th?

Seneleron

Well, bestbuy is doing SOMETHING, now the SP3 says "Status not available" and the type cover says "pre order, release date 6/20". Earlier it said something about preparing items. . .

There's also a mysterious $140 missing from my Bbuy card, which is still showing no charges.

tuchas

6/6 i5/256 Black Type Cover. California, Education discount No Charge, no email

Same here - off by a day. 6/5 i5/256 Black Type Cover. Illinois, Education discount No Charge, no email. I even called MS and they said "no problems with the order - you should receive it by the 20th".

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
With my RT and SP2, S2 deliveries I didn't receive any shipping notification until the day of but still received them on launch.....

cbrooker

Same here. I checked the tracking number this morning, but still no details.

Yup, same with me. Tracking number, but "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." is all I get.

WorldIRC

Yup, same with me. Tracking number, but "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." is all I get.

If they are shipping from the US and they do intend to ship on time, we may not see pickup until tomorrow.

Hasn't changed, but I'm still wondering how MS is going to get my card charged, and the item shipped in time to BE HERE in Portland Oregon by the 20th. That's less than 48 hours from now as is.

-i5 256, ordered 6/3, red type cover.