What's new

Is anyone else's Windows Store down?

Mine was down on Saturday on all three machines I tested, only reason it bugged me is because my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter finally showed up but I couldn't install the friggin app for it. The store was back up Sunday afternoon and I tried all the things mentioned and nothing worked.

Captpt

I had issues all day yesterday with the windows store, neither my SP3 or my Dell XPS could get on.. I went to MS online tech support who suggested clearing cache (not sure why that would help) but she then sent me to phone support who had me do wsreset.exe which didn't seem to help but while put me on hold to research a fix it just started working again on both my SP3 and my laptop.... not sure if it was just a coincidence or a delayed reaction?
sad to say but kinda glad to see others had this issue lol, not being mean rather it confirms it wasn't my tablet or my account having issues rather a Win Store issue.. hopefully they fixed it..

r0b123

Mine was down on Saturday on all three machines I tested, only reason it bugged me is because my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter finally showed up but I couldn't install the friggin app for it. The store was back up Sunday afternoon and I tried all the things mentioned and nothing worked.

You don't need the store app to make the wireless adapter work.