What's new

Waiting for SP3...

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess the other point here is on the off chance you begin opening and you don't see the device, just white box, somebody goofed and put it in upside down... flip it over. :)

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aww come on guys still a week or so to wait... :-(

Though the Surface Pro 3 roadshow was just down the road from me today... couldn't go due to work though

Liam2349

Aww come on guys still a week or so to wait... :-(

Though the Surface Pro 3 roadshow was just down the road from me today... couldn't go due to work though

There was one near me but I didn't go - I'm just gonna wait. I don't think going to it would have helped me.

uktivo

Does anyone know if MS uk pre orders arrive on the 28th Aug or do they ship and or takes another 5/7 working days to arrive?
If the later, does anyone know of retailers in the uk that will stock on launch day?

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually phoned them up to ask this a week or two ago. The lady on the Phone said usually they "arrive by" that date. She said you'll get a notification with a tracking number and the payment will be taken at the same time. It's particularly important for me to know because it's getting delivered to my work address, but then if it doesn't come until the next week I'm away and I don't want it kicking around there for a week!

I decided if I didn't get a tracking number by 27th I'd phone them up to change the delivery address.

Liam2349

I actually phoned them up to ask this a week or two ago. The lady on the Phone said usually they "arrive by" that date. She said you'll get a notification with a tracking number and the payment will be taken at the same time. It's particularly important for me to know because it's getting delivered to my work address, but then if it doesn't come until the next week I'm away and I don't want it kicking around there for a week!

I decided if I didn't get a tracking number by 27th I'd phone them up to change the delivery address.

If I don't get it on or before the 28th I will be complaining to them.

kristalsoldier

Did you guys see the news item today?...the UK release has been postponed by a week or so!
No...no...just joking!!!! :p I just could not resist!!! That said, if someone said that to me on June 19th, I would have been irate!!!!!

uktivo

I asked my question above because today I called them to place an order but they advised that the shipment would leave their warehouse on the 28th and take 5/7 working days to arrive. I decided to leave it and perhaps try john Lewis etc.

malberttoo

Anyone here an SP2 owner? How did shipping go for that? I imagine it would be much the same for the SP3...