What's new

Ghost Amor Wrapped SPro

TeknoBlast

Yesterday, I took my Pro to Ghost Amor that's located in the local mall. I ordered the gun metal carbon fiber skin. I think it feels and looks good. They also wrapped the sides.

WP_20130613_002_zps779152a6.jpg

WP_20130613_001_zps8dacfa5b.jpg

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

Nice. do they offer a brushed metal option.
Don't think so. They have carbon fiber, clear, and solid colored skins. I went to their site and didn't see any special order skins. You might want to check decal girl.

DOS

How is this stuff with fingerprints? It seems like my stock Pro gets fingerprints all over it.

tonyz3

I have one already from sticker boy . brushed metal with side wraps. Got it a few days after surface launched and still looks great. i do like the look of your carbon..nice

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

No fingerprints whatsoever from what I can tell since the material doesn't absorb your oils. I know what you mean on the stock Surface. I was having to wipe it down because I didn't want my oils to leave a permanent blemish. This is why I got the skin. The guy threw in the screen protector, even though I'm not a fan of screen protectors. I'm glad I accepted it.

DOS

No fingerprints whatsoever from what I can tell since the material doesn't absorb your oils. I know what you mean on the stock Surface. I was having to wipe it down because I didn't want my oils to leave a permanent blemish. This is why I got the skin. The guy threw in the screen protector, even though I'm not a fan of screen protectors. I'm glad I accepted it.
Thanks for the info, might be worth looking into...

mitchellvii

I could have gone a lifetime without hearing about your "oils". :sorry:

Last edited:

dgduris

This looks great though I expect that it reduces heat transfer away from the SP. Does anyone know if M$ have a position on this? Recommended/non recommended?

Search tags for this page

shell 8731

Members online