What's new

How About a More Positive Review Just Out from ZDnet?

GreatWindows

Has anyone ever gone to a Apple forums and said anything bad about the ipad/iphone etc......You will be killed by the iSheep instantly lol.

ArnoldC

Setting aside reviews, forums like this are also subjective. I always think that technology is like religion, it depends on what you believe in. If you believe in the Apple gods, so be it. Frankly, I don't have a religion. I've spent over 13 years of my life with Unix and K&R C. When I went to the other side of the fence, for business reasons, I tend to be honest to myself and my customers. I have been in "trouble" with Microsoft a couple of times, for posting the "truth" about their products in my Facebook page. The last one, about Windows 8, I was "requested" to remove it. Having said that, this is the first serious hardware from Microsoft that I bought. I already posted how I corroded the VaporMG thing :p We're a Microsoft *and* Oracle partner :D Do I love the Surface RT, yes I do. Is it perfect? Definitely not. But I'm giving Microsoft a chance.